Kill Your Darlings (2013)
a bunch of the guys in my grade got together and bought their own url so they could have a website
but literally the only purpose of the website is to see pictures of dads in hats
i wasn’t kidding this is the website
- Me: i finished with straight As!
- Frajic CLAPS SOME MORE:
- Me: hehehe
- Me: im really happy with my grades
- Frajic (I'm actually clapping)
- Me: gracias
- Me: i appreciate it
- Frajic: I also got straight As today B)
- Frajic: WELL
- Frajic: more like gay Bs
- Frajic: so really they're nothing like straight As
Not Iambic….Do Not Accept…
These tags I’ll pop, and boast in rhyming verse
that what I wear puts swagger in my gait;
though twenty shillings have I in my purse,
my self-esteem and manhood both inflate
when lofty furs I purchase for a cent.
Thy grandpa’s clothes are worthy salvage, though
they smell a trifle musty. Still, I spent
much less to dress myself from head to toe.
To save or not to save? The question’s moot.
I’ll never give my coin to high-street crooks.
These dusty shelves will yield their hidden loot
to those, like me, more frugal in their looks.
Like ancient coins washed up on distant shores,
I’ll find my treasures in these thrifty stores.
- Macklemore, “Thrift Shoppe”
*Crying with laughter*
ITS IN IAMBIC PENTAMETER. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING.
Too fantastic not to reblog. Especially if you love Shakespeare. -H
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
To celebrate the end of the semester! :D
you know who’s cute? you